I look on the internet some tips to create a recipe, and i found an interesting site who helped me : https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/how-to-create-your-own-recipe-according-to-a-pro/The site recommend, for a beginner, to take a recipe that already exist and to change some ingredients, how to bake it,...

       I decided that i wanted to mixed something american with something french because it would make a reference of my experience here. 

      Here, I discovered one of my favorite dessert... the cheesecake!!!! For this reason i wanted to do something with the cheese cream that we do for the cheesecake. I had the idea to do a apple turnover but instead of applesauce i would used the cheesecake. 

     However, i did some research on how to make a puff pastry for the apple turnover but it's really long to make so i abandoned the idea .

     I thought about something else to do, and i thought about a chocolate eclair. I would replace the chocolat by a fruit coulis ( i don't which fruit for the moment so if anyone has a request about that just tell me ;)), and i will put the cheese cream inside the eclair. 

    I'm going to look at different recipe and probably try some next weekend and make picture of the result. For the form i didn't think about it yet.


Comments

  1. I love Taste of Home so much, and I LOVE that you are combining French and American! We will be happy to help with any and all taste testing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great ideas, I can't wait to see how good it works mixing two different things into one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts