In my english class, we have to do a 20Time Project. Basically, we have to find something we never done before or something we would like to learn, then we will have some time in class to do some research about it. At some time of the semester, we will have to show our class what we have accomplished.
          
          I'm an exchange student from Belgium and since i got in the US i always want to cook and can't stop watching cooking show. For the moment I didn't have a lot of occasion to cook here, which might be a good thing for my host family because even if i like to cook, it doesn't mean that i'm good at it. Thus, i wanted to cook something for my 20Time Project but cooking is not really challenging so i decided to create my own recipe. 
         
          I'm going to do some research about which flavours are good together, what form my bakery could have, what texture,... I will try differents things and hopefully i will make a delicious bakery  

Comments

  1. This is going to be AWESOME! I'm so excited! Maybe even some survey research among the student body about what kinds of bakery treats are their favorites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how good of a cook you become.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts