Last week-end I tried new recipe for my dough and my cream cheese, and i also tried to do the form that i wanted. 
      Well..., the form was harder to make then I thought. I realise that because of the form, my dough didn't rise (it was too flat to rise). Therefor, I decided to stick to the original form to be sure. 
       The cream cheese was pretty good so i decided to keep this cream cheese recipe. The dough was also good, but I prefer the other one so I am going to do the other one.
       Next week-end, I will try to put some nuts in the cream cheese because it lack of crunch. I will, also, do my strawberry coulis because i forgot to buy strawberries last week end so i couldn't try it...

   
 It tasted  a little better than it looked!!

Comments

  1. I can't see the pictures! :) The links are broken--I am excited to see them (and taste test!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts