This week-end I tried my recipe!!! 
So I decided to do a chocolate eclair but instead of a chocolate on the top, i will use strawberry coulis, and i will replace the custard by cream cheese. For my first time, i just cooked the eclair and the cream cheese and i didn't change the form of the bakery because i don't know the form i'm going to do yet. Here are some picture of what i've done:

              



I followed the recipe of 2 different site :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nDxvSixabw ( it's in french)
https://sugarspunrun.com/cherry-cheesecake-turnovers/

I tasted them but they were underbaked... Next time i know that i have to put them longer in the oven. I also fell like it miss something crispy inside but it might be because it's underbaked so next time i'm going to try with the coulis and let them in the oven longer but if it still lacked crisp i will probably put some a little bit of nuts in the cheese cream

Comments

  1. What is "coulis"? I've heard that term before on cooking shows. Also, be sure to share PICTURES, even if it doesn't turn out quite how you want. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A coulis is kind of like a jam but it's more liquid. Hopefully you will see a picture of it next week

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts