So this Sunday i finally saw my mom ( it has been 10 months since the last time i saw her), she was so happy to see me that she cried!!
On monday, my step dad, my step brothers and my brothers built a hen in your garden because on tuesday we got two hens so it was quit fun.
On wednesday, we got a kitten!!!! she is really small ( she's 2 months old) and so cute. Now i spend a lot of my time watching her and play with her.
I also tried to do my recipe but i found out that here in Belgium we don't have sour cream, which is really bad news because it's an important ingredient in my recipe. Therefore, I will try to find a recipe to make sour cream on my own.

Comments

  1. Oh wow--no sour cream and making your own is quite the challenge, Zoe! That is worse than me running out of yarn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts