This week I didn't really work on my 20time project... Instead, I work on my online classes but I also starting studying my sciences classes that I had last year to be ready for the exam I have to pass to enter a Vet university, and also I try to study for my driving license ( because in Europe we have to be 18 years old to drive). So, as you can see I am kind of busy :)
           Of course, I do other things than just study, I also watch movies with my dad, and I do some video chat with my friends and family.
           My 14 days of quarantines are over ( yesterday was the last day of my quarantine), and will finally see my mom on Sunday so I am really excited about it !!!
           I will try do work on my project this week but I am almost done with it so no pressure ;)

Comments

  1. Congrats on finishing quarantine! I bet your mom is so excited to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of everything good luck on getting your license, hope you have a blast seeing your mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts